This is a genuinely international aircraft. Originally designed in the Soviet Union as ANT-40 (SB), it was powered by two M-100 engines (a licensed copy of the Hispano-Suiza 12Y Spanish/French engine), it was licensed for manufacturing in Czechoslovakia. After the latter was occupied by Wehrmacht, some of these aircraft were flown by Luftwaffe.
The latter did not like it much so they have been transferred to their Bulgarian allies. Who did not like it much because by 1941 the design which was been genuinely advanced in 1934 when SB was put into mass production, was already obsolete.