I decided to radically change the strategy for writing and publishing my book The Essential Guide to Nazi Germany. Well, maybe not that radically as I’ve been thinking along these lines for some time.
Instead of writing and publishing just one book, I will write and publish eleven. Each book will be about 300 pages or about 100,000 words (roughly). Then I will combine and condense these books into the comprehensive guide to Nazi Germany that I initially planned to write.
The first draft of the first book (on Adolf Hitler) will be ready in 2-3 weeks. Then I plan to write each book in about three months. Each book is essentially one or several chapters (combined into a single book) of The Guide so in reality the whole project will not change much. However, IMHO, it will become more valuable for my readers – and for me of course. Much more valuable.
Here is the tentative list of books that I plan to write and publish:
- Adolf Hitler: Professional & Personal Profile
- Himmler’s Reich: The Schutzstaffel Empire
- The Holocaust: Everything You Need to Know About the Worst Genocide in Human History
- The Red Lucifer: How the Soviet Union Became the Existential Threat to Human Civilization
- The Nazi Startup: How Adolf Hitler and NSDAP Acquired Absolute Power in Germany
- The Nazi Quantensprung: How Adolf Hitler Reengineered the Weimar Republic and Made Germans Genuinely Happy
- The Führerstaat: How the Third Reich Actually Worked
- The Essential Guide to World War II: Everything You Need to Know About the Bloodiest Conflict in Human History and its Aftermath
- The Essential Guide to World War I: Everything You Need to Know About the Great War and its Aftermath
- The Dark Brown Angels: Everything You Need to Know about the Leaders of the Third Reich
- The Essential Guide to Nazi Germany: Everything You Need to Know about the Third Reich